Article taster from IHS Jane’s Defence Weekly 29 May 2013 issue.
Guerman Goutorov, CEO, Streit Group
Flexibility and speed are the two keys to Streit Group's success, according to company chief executive officer Guerman Goutorov.
Speaking to IHS Jane's, Goutorov said that the company's diverse base of commercial and low-cost paramilitary vehicles had helped to drive growth from a 2,000 ft squared factory at the company's inception in 1992 to facilities covering 2,000,000 ft squared today.
'We always follow the flow of the threat, changes in the market, [abd] also budgets. Everyone's being cut down tremendously,' he said.
IHS Jane's Defence Weekly finds and interviews the people who matter in the international defence space – from government military and political leaders to company directors.
Recent interviews include:
- Andy Start – President of Global Government business, Inmarsat
- Murad Bayar – Undersecretary of the Turkish Undersecretariat for Defence Industries
- Dag Wilhelmsen – General Manager of NATO’s Consultation, Command and Control Agency
- Brigadier General Jorge Chevalier – Argentine Armed Forces Chief of the Joint Staff
- Dr. Llyr Jones – Managing Director, Niteworks
Every week IHS Jane's Defence Weekly magazine keeps you up to date with the very latest news, analysis, information and opinion on global military defence issues.
As a weekly publication, you can rest assured that IHS Jane's Defence Weekly will keep you abreast with all the defence issues that matter, throughout the world.